Listen up agents, Compass Health has a phenomenal prescription card, PRAM Rx!!! The first and ONLY fully insured prescription plan for Individuals and families. No longer will you have to short change your client’s. It’s the best solution that will cover Generic and Brand named medications.
This is literally the easy sale to attach to your NATGEN or Florida Blue Products. Not including the Pram RX to all of your customers makes no sense? This needs to be quoted with every health plan that does not include RX coverage (not be confused with a Discount card). If you don’t think your customers don’t need a plan to coverage their medications, you are WRONG!
This is not a discount card, this is full prescription insurance. Your customers will literally “Thank you” for all the money they will save!
Here are 3 Plans that you can offer your consumers to choose from:
- Affordable – $10 Co-Payment on all generic medications
- Signature – $10 Generic Co-pays & Brand name medications at $50 or 50% of the cost AFTER the PRAM repricing
- Enhanced– $10 Generic Co-pays & Brand name medications at $35 or $50% of the cost AFTER the PRAM repricing.
Not only is this great for your customers, the benefits for an agent are fantastic too.
- Agents get a 6 month advance with month 7 and thereafter paid as
- Guaranteed Issue! Your prospects will never have to answer medical
questions at any time
- No Enrollment periods!!! Effective dates are the 1 st of every month.
- Accepted in over 76,000 pharmacies nationwide with all major chains
- Annual benefit amounts of $4800 for an Individual and $9600 for a
- STEEP discounts on all medications (on average 87%-92%)
- Pram’s “Lesser than logic” feature will match the cost of any Pharmacy or
Rx Discount card if for some reason their cost is less than PRAM’s.
Get started today in adding the best fully insured card on the market.
***LEVEL commission for the life of the policy! Earn TRUE residual income every month for as long as your client’s keep the policy!
Any questions on requirements and certifications please ask your manager or contact sales support in the home office. (772) 546 – 2299 Kyle Henry – email@example.com