As OEP came to an end, I want to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for your hard work over the past 6 months! I know how busy these times can be while also maintaining a work life balance, and we thank you for helping us drive our mission at FB forward.
Although OEP is over, I want to remind you we still have plenty of opportunity to continue adding to our books of business with the Emergency SEP from Hurricane Ian.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has announced an extension of the Special Enrollment Period (SEP) for individuals who were not able to make a change or enroll in a Medicare Advantage Plan due to Hurricane Ian. The SEP was set to end on January 31st 2023, but has been extended through July 31st, 2023. This extension provides additional time for eligible individuals to enroll in a plan that meets their needs.
We have unlimited opportunities to market and sell MAPD during this time.
– FB is allowing us to have a Table Top at Walgreens locations. If you have not taken advantage of this, please do so and reach out to myself, Mike, or Erin, to help you get started. We have agents in multiple locations daily, and have generated 4-5 leads a day.
– There are 40 pages of Medicare Marketing Tactics that are in our Marketing Flipbook on the Compass Health Website (Agents tab/Marketing Flipbook)
– Continue to audit your FB book of business for T65
– Senior Health Fairs & Senior Center Events
– GRASSROOT MARKETING ALL DAY LONG
Please continue to take full advantage of this opportunity with your prospective members and continue adding to your book of business !!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Director of Medicare