What is Medicare Advantage?
Medicare Advantage (Part C) plans are Medicare-approved, but offered by private insurers. These Medicare plans combine hospital costs, doctors’ visits, outpatient care, and often Part D prescription drug benefits into one plan. Some plans may also offer vision, dental, hearing and/or health and wellness programs at an extra cost.
More About Medicare Advantage (Part C)
- These plans often require you to pay copays
- The doctors and hospitals you go to are usually a part of a network
- You may also need a referral to see a specialist
Medicare Part C Pays:
- Fixed dollar amount for covered services
Part B premium and depending on your plan:
- Part A premium
- Part C premium (some plans have low or no premium)
- Copayments and Coinsurance
Dial Our Toll Free Number For More Information