1. Build Rapport as a Trusted Insurance Advisor: Get out and talk to people in the community.
Attend local networking events.
Reach out to current clients as a good servicing measure. Ask prospective clients to review what they have in place; this could organically lead to better coverage for them in addition to possible cost savings.
2. Make It Simple for Clients To Connect and Purchase:
When reviewing coverage, make sure to talk in terms of the client’s benefit. Be clear and concise when presenting solutions; this will make the “close” that much easier.
3. Read Medicare Marketing Rules to know how to enroll and Set up a one-on-one with our Medicare director, Amanda, for guidance.
4. Stay Updated on Carrier changes that can benefit our clients:
Keep in mind that in life, accidents happen, people get injured and need emergency services that could include an unforeseen hospital stay, a trip to the dentist, and much more; if we haven’t offered them the coverage, then we are doing a disservice to them and their wallet.
5. Create partnerships that produce:
Partnerships create results and build profitable relationships. Our network, as we know, is the most essential part of growing our book. Investing our time in going to events consistently will be advantageous to our sales.
Our home office team is here to support and encourage the success of our agents. We are more than willing to help. Please reach out to us and ask for what you need to succeed and have a prosperous OE and AEP.