This AEP/ OE season, don’t limit your options of selling health insurance to individuals and Medicare recipients; target small businesses too.
There are many benefits to selling small-group insurance. For example, employees want to work for a company that the Employer cares about their health. Health is one of the top reasons people select to work for companies. It is significant for small businesses to make this option available to the employee. Plus, many companies are willing to switch providers to provide the best coverage for their employees during the AEP/OE season.
Now introducing the AFE product line. AFE targets small businesses with a sleuth of products and name brands such as Chaap, Metlife, VSP, Prudential, and more.
What are some products AEF offers?
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Accident Disability Income
- Accident Medical Expense
- Critical Illness
- Group Term Life & Voluntary Term Life
- Senior Group Term Life 50-79
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Accident & Sickness Hospital Indemnity
- Accident & Sickness Hospital Indemnity 65+
And to add, here are Five more reasons for selling small group insurance. This is critically important when you are trying to close the deal, especially for all the no’s you hear out there.
- Tax incentives for the Employer. It’s 100% deductible
- Access to lower out-of-pocket costs for the Employer
- Employee loyalty and retention – You want to keep your employees especially happy by rewarding them with the best coverage. That is the perfect selling point. Keeps a lower turnover
- Pre tax benefits for employees – Lower monthly premiums
- Best said, “Attract top talent, save money, and retain the best employees.”
With all this valuable information and wonderful benefits, there isn’t a reason why, this AEP/OE season, you couldn’t add a small group to your product portfolio.
Remember, don’t limit yourself to one type of business; sell to multiple companies such as realtors, restaurants, doctors’ offices, lawyers, contracts, etc.
Need more information on AEP and how to get started TODAY
Contact Steve Ramsey at 941-587-5198 or email@example.com. Pamphlet below to hand out to your potential clients. Good Luck selling this Season!