Don’t miss the continuing story of Florida Blue’s Small Group market revolution.
We’ve been telling you how we deliver more value to Small Groups than ever before. Don’t miss your chance to see how we’re making Small Group easier to sell throughout Florida. Small Group Fall Launch Training begins the first week of August.
Out of caution and the latest recommendations by health officials, this year we’ll hold online webinars. The webinars are by region, so be sure to register for the one for your market.
All registration links are external so there’s no need to log in through accessBlue.
Small Group Fall Launch will include:
- Computer-Based Trainings to take before you attend the webinar. We’ll let you know when you can start them, but get ready now! Do the following to be sure you’re all set for CBTs:
- Go to Florida Blue Learning. You’ll be prompted to log in to accessBlue.
- If you’re able to log in and see Florida Blue Learning, you’re set!
- If you aren’t able to log in, or you get an error message, call the Agent Service Center at 800-267-3156 to get your Learning System account reactivated
- Agent Webinars by Region so you can get the information that will help your business. Sign up for these below. When you sign up, you’ll get a confirmation email with a meeting notice to save to your calendar.
In this year’s Fall Launch Training, we’ll cover:
- Updated value proposition
- COVID updates
- Political/Regulatory updates
- Product Portfolio updates
- GuideWell Health expansion
- Virtual health and digital updates
- Pharmacy updates
- Sales tools updates
All registration links are external to make it easy for you to sign up.
- Agents who sell Florida Blue Small Group
- Agency office staff
Time for all sessions: 1-4 p.m.
North Florida Tuesday, August 4 Registration link
South Florida Wednesday, August 5 Registration link Spanish interpreters will be available during this webinar.
Central FloridaThursday, August 6 Registration link Spanish interpreters will be available during this webinar.
West Florida Tuesday, August 11 Registration link Spanish interpreters will be available during this webinar.