Are you a Business with 2-49 Employees?
- Employers with 49 or fewer employees are not required to provide health insurance
- Most Employers will love to offer health insurance if it is affordable
- Offering a health insurance benefit is a strong employee recruiting and retention tool
- Switching to individual plans can save employers and employees 50% or more on their health insurance premium
- Use the premium savings to help your business grow in other meaningful ways
- Federal tax credits are available for individual plans in the form of premium subsidies up to 100% of the actual premium
- ACA individual metallic plans now offer rich group style benefits including maternity coverage
- Metallic plans are guaranteed issue and have no pre x clause
- There are no employee participation requirements
- Individual plans are portable to the employee
- We have other solutions for those employees who either don’t want or can’t afford major medical (or are getting $0 or little subsidy)
Dial Our Toll Free Number For More Information
Cover the gaps with CompassXpress
CompassXpress enhances your medical coverage with benefits not covered by your health insurance. Just $19.95 per month for an individual or $29.95 per family you get the extra coverage of Telemedicine, Dental, Pharmacy and Vision.